Followers

Friday, October 2, 2015

Sitting Alvin !! Spring and Summer collection 2008



Hello my friends!I'm back again for a new challenge at Paradise Of Stamps with theme "Boy"!!!!
This is my DT creation for the challenge .It's a Baptism invitation. For this creation I used the cute "Sitting Alvin" from Spring and Summer 2008 collection,such a sweet image and very difficult to find it!!
Hope you like it ;)
With this creation I entered :
Marvelous Magnolia : Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by...
Panagiota

2 comments:

  1. Perfect wee card for a Baptism, love the freshness of the blue and white, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colour and CAS style of the card. Matching the two embossed layers as a background is also very creative. Thank you for participating at Marvelous Magnolia challenge. :) Jirawadee (Sai)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...